NRC Update Assam’s goal was to reach out to the public of Assam for utmost dissemination of its update process and also monitoring any misleading or propaganda filled messages as well as crisis management.
NRC sought to create an interactive official platform where the public acquired all authorizied information and constant monitoring of online conversation happening around NRC.
With these goals in mind, we created uniquely curated content.
Built a community of empowered citizens.
We leveraged influencers, as well as paid advertising opportunities on Facebook and Twitter, to incease 1) the reach of NRC messages and 2) engagement with audience and providing solution to their queries and confusion thus ruling out circulation of unverified and propaganda messages to alter perspective of public od Assam. We created Campaigns such as #AskNRC , #OurNRCFairNRC which helped promote a positive perspective towards NRC Update.
UNICEF Assam wanted to gain a deeper understanding of how the media portray Unicef and its work and also get a grasp of all the relevant issues under their key domain being covered in the media.
With these goals in mind , we set about doing a thorough research and tapping on all relevant issues being covered in print media and made an exhaustive report based on our finding.
We provided Unicef an in-depth understanding of public and media’s perception of their work. We employed analytics to mine relevant news for them from print media and online and make report based on our analytics of sentiments to help them gauge their brand persona.
OFFICE OF DEPUTY COMMISSIONER AND DISTRICT ELECTION OFFICER
Ideated digital campaign for Kamrup Metro Votes to generate voting awareness in Assam+ Promoted online engagement + made the campaign viral.
We engaged with key influencers and roped in Assamese public figures with youth appeal to promote voting awareness among the masses. We contacted these trusted names to make the Voting Awareness campaign a part of their social presence. Our Key Opinion Leaders spread their support through:
- Sponsored posts in platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Encouraging engagement through replies, retweets and links posted.
We created an integrated online community for Pratidin Group. We helped Pratidin embrace a full range of digital marketing tools, including :
- Leveraging social media marketing
- Increasing reach from marketing by creating a thriving online community
- Targeting Twitter users via hashtags , interests and locations
- Targeting Facebook users via strategic interests in prime locations
- Developing engaging ads that generated interest
- Using cross platform remarketing tactics to ensure that when a visitor came to the website , and then visited Facebook or Twitter, they were then prompted to Like or Follow